Re: which cameras are most selling?

Any CCTV questions, CCTV equipment, cameras, lenses, transmitters, PTZ, IP CCTV hardware and software, etc.
rikyjakes

Post by rikyjakes »

Let me see how good you are in designing and installation..

kimcarter14

Post by kimcarter14 »

mantra wrote:i am cctv distributor in india. we have network of dealers in india. i want to know that which cctv ip cameras are sold mostly in world.
which market research company involved in security research.

I'm interested in your product. It can be useful in my business' security from theft and robbers. I handle a jewelry store so probably that cameras of yours would help in securing my products.

joshcarter

Post by joshcarter »

I thing the best selling of cameras was the Canon EOS 5D Mark III Black Digital SLR Camera Kit w/ 24-105mm IS Lens.Very nice!It was only $4299.00.

chrisanthony

Post by chrisanthony »

I am researcher and I am extremely broad one.Based on my researches that I knew, the most selling cameras is Nikon Nikon D3200 Black SLR Digital Camera Kit w/ 18-55 mm Lens because according to the people is so affordable, easy to used and clearly captured.

lylahonks

Post by lylahonks »

The most selling cameras that I knew it are the brand of Sony. They are likely expensive but it's a substantial to used.

EmilyWatson

Post by EmilyWatson »

Currently people are not bothered about the brand as long as they get their expected quality and HD cameras are the ones sold most.

andrewlporter001

Post by andrewlporter001 »

Hey,

There are many types of cameras available in the market but It Depends on which types of security camera Your are looking for. Well I would suggest You visit A Security Guide for more information.