printing

peckcw

printing

Post by peckcw »

hi CCTVCAD support,

When i print my drawing, the actual projections is too dark and i can't see the items below the netting.
Please advise.

Support

Re: printing

Post by Support »

From VideoCAD4 version actual view area projections are hatched to make them transparent. The projections may be non-transparent because hatching becomes too frequent. We already received such message once, but couldn't repeat the problem. Probably it is connected to some printer features.
If it is possible, please send us your project with this problem. Also try to print demo project. Demo project must be printed with transparent hatching.
Unfortunately adjustment of hatching frequency is impossible in VideoCAD6 version. You can adjust hatching frequency when export to AutoCAD format only.

Support

Post by Support »

In VideoCAD 7 view area projections can be hatched, filled by different colors. It can be semitransparent and gradient colored. Spatial resolution or field-of-view size can be visualisation by colors of hatch styles.

Support

Post by Support »

VideoCAD8 has new features improve issue with hatching at printing.
New mode Use buffer was added. Using this mode, you can get the correct results and print transparent gradient fills, projections of 3D models even on printers do not support these tools, including most of free virtual printer to print to PDF.

New mode Scale Hatching was added. Using this mode, you can get the correct hatching even on printers do not support scaling hatching.