FAQ, resellers, trainings

CBTCCTV

FAQ, resellers, trainings

Post by CBTCCTV »

Hello,

I've been reading the manual and working with the software(PRO). I have a couple of questions:
a) Is there a FAQ area?
b) The ordering section mentions resellers, do you have any US resellers?
c) Do you provide actual trainings in using the software?

Support

Re: FAQ

Post by Support »

Hello, thank you for your questions.
CBTCCTV wrote: a) Is there a FAQ area?
There is no special FAQ area. The most of questions are asked by email, but here on the forum almost all frequently asked questions are present. You just have closed a gap with questions about resellers and trainings. Thank you. They are asked frequently too.
CBTCCTV wrote: b) The ordering section mentions resellers, do you have any US resellers?
We sell our products worldwide including US via Digital River (ShareIT). It is a global e-commerce company and our worldwide reseller. You need not an additional reseller for ordering VideoCAD in US, online order via ShareIT is much faster and cheaper. However if you wish to order our product locally you can address any software distribution company and the company will make order and resell it happily. Any software reseller can resell our products. There is no lack of resellers. We are interested in promotion and offer discounts for promoters.
CBTCCTV wrote: c) Do you provide actual trainings in using the software?
We provide the following teaching materials:
Examples of work with VideoCAD chapter in the Help system;
Teaching articles The principles of CCTV design in VideoCAD (6 parts for now);
Teaching videos CCTV design with VideoCAD

Class trainings are provided by our partners in Russia, Brazil, Poland from time to time. The next training will be in Moscow (in Russian). If you are interested to hold training in US let me know.